Surrounded by stone features, the free-form turquoise pool at View Point Resort offers relaxation. Come and take a dip in the pool, and double your comfort with some tropical cocktails.
After a relaxing and refreshing time at the pool, you may want to try some delicacies from View Point’s pool bar and restaurant. A special menu featuring cocktails and other delightful creations as well as the chef’s signature summer sandwiches, are among the many treats not to be missed.
Pool and Baby Pool are open all year round.
Pool usage is complementary for View Point Resort Guests.
Hours: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM daily
Max. Depth: 1,60m
USAGE OF THE POOL FOR OUTSIDE GUESTS:
Outside guests are welcome to use the pool for a nominal charge of 250THB per person. This fee includes the use of the hotel facilities, the rental of a towel and one refreshing beverage (choose from Fresh young coconut, Soft drink, Leo OR Tiger).
IMPORTANT: Due to a limited amount of sun loungers, priority will be given to View Point Resort Guests.
- No Lifeguard. Guests enter the pool at their own risk
- Children have to be supervised by adults at all times
- Guests must shower before entering pool, especially if they have applied lotion
- Guests must not dive into the pool, run in the decking area or cause disruption to bathers
- No prolonged underwater swimming (holding breath),
- No food, breakable glass or cigarettes in the pool
- No spitting, urinating or blowing nose in the pool
- Chewing gum in the pool is prohibited
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is permitted to use the pool
- Swim toys may be used but at the discretion of the management. It will have to be removed, if they cause disruption to other guests
- Unattended objects and unattended sun beds will be cleared by our staff members
- Guests must be dressed in proper swimming attire (bathing costumes), no shorts and shirts, and ladies must not sun bathe / swim topless
- Infants and children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers
- During rain and thunderstorms, the pool may be closed and the entire area cleared of guests at the discretion of Hotel Management
- The pool may be closed and cleared periodically if it needs to be treated for chemicals due to rain, sun lotion etc.