View Point Resort is committed to the implementation of proactive measures to help protect and sustain the local, national and global environment for future generations. By working together we can create a safe and clean environment, and ensure that environmental issues are kept at the forefront of everyone’s mind by giving constant proper attention.
Our aim is to:
• Ensure that everybody within View Point Resort has a duty of care for the environment, its habitats and biodiversity.
• Encourage our employees to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
• Seek to conserve natural resources by ensuring the responsible use of energy and water.
• Reducing, re-using or recycling in areas such as: water consumption, waste materials produced and energy consumption.
• Gain support from our customers’ and ensure that they are made aware of our environment.
• Source products that have minimal environmental impact. These include items such as packaging, recyclable products, local sourcing of services and products and energy efficient electrical equipment.